Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I Kissed a Girl and I Liked it.

There's a lot that can be said, about a kiss.  Kisses are like, relationship handshakes. They leave important impressions on the person your kissing. Almost, like a job interview for your relationship promotion.  According to "Hitch", women take that first kiss VERY seriously. They have to be firm, but not smothering.  You want them to be passionate, but not sloppy.  Nobody likes leaving a make out session, looking like they just came down a water slide.   Perhaps, you'll spice it up, and throw in some tongue.  If you are like me, and your tongue is ridiculously wide, maybe it's not a good idea. Along with a Picture of me and my tongue, below is my "TAC" policy for kissing.
 
I want to Kiss her, not Kill her.



The 3 Keys to a Good Kiss

  •  Timing-  Make sure it's the right time in your relationship, before you even attempt this.  Mistaking a kiss, for what should have been a hug, is awkward as hell.  You can "kiss", that relationship good bye. See what I did there?  Hehe....I crack myself up....moving on.
  • Approach- Much like an Airplane pilot, you have to ease your way onto the runway.  This is a delicate situation, and you shouldn't  go rushing in there, with all your testosterone on full tilt. Approach slowly, but with confidence. 
  • Contact- If you've gotten this far, it's all about rhythm from here on out.  Think of it as a dance.  Generally, if it's my first time kissing a girlfriend or acquaintance, I let her do the leading.  I'll simply follow suit and try not to screw things up.
Without sounding like a total jackass, a person can't really explain the exact way to kiss another.  Most of the experience is improvisation. Give and take.  I will say this, the more comfortable you become with another person, the more compatible your kissing will be. The only real way to learn is to get out there and do it. 

Keep in mind, that this is your audition for a shot at sex.  A women isn't just going to sleep with a guy who can't kiss....unless she's drunk...and tells you she wants the lights off...and that there's no talking...and you don't even have to worry about kissing, because she doesn't want to...and if I tell anyone about it, she'll kill me....Er hem...

Just remember the "TAC" policy.  Oh! and don't forget the Tic "Tacs", nobody wants to make out with dog breath.

Leave us a Question or Comment below.  Follow us on Twitter @Guy_Code

No comments:

Post a Comment