Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Recent Night Out (Quizzo)



I've become quite a fan of going out on Wednesday nights.  Wednesday is hump day, both figuratively and literally. I decided to head out to a bar known for it's Quiz game, "Quizzo". Contestants recieve 6 pieces of paper and on each piece, are 6 questions.  At the front of the room is an announcer with a microphone.  He's really what makes quizzo, so damn great. Now, the best thing about this game, is that you can make up your own name!  I know your thinking 'Who the hell cares? What is so great about that?'  Well, my naive friends, to those of us who are Quizzo veterans, THAT is the game... sort of.  You see, when you combine alcohol, college students (grad and undergrad), a funny dude with a microphone and did we mention alcohol?  You get some seriously creative names.  Mr. Announcer man, doesn't censor these names either.  Below are a list of  the best Quizzo names we've heard so far...

**Keep in Mind, these names are read aloud, over a microphone, in a bar filled with roughly 60-70 people.**



  • Couchs Pull out, but I do not
  • My Wife used to be a Tight end. Now, she's a Wide Receiver
  • Laugh if you Swallow (you'd be surprised how many people laugh)
  • Your moms Crabs, taste better with butter.
  • (Someones Name), You owe me a fu**ing beer
  • My wifes at home cleaning the kitchen, because I told her to
  • Hot Beef Injection
  • I only dock in my wife's Hanger.....on Fridays
  • Fu*k the Names, Buy me a shot.

Now, There are some people who actually play the game and have names like "The A-Team" or "We Rock".  Those people are forever shunned.  The point of going out, is to have a good time and no one likes being made fun of.  People learn quickly what this game is all about.

After hearing some of those creative names, I feel safe knowing the future of our country is in their hands....

We'd appreciate ideas for next weeks Quizzo.  So if you have Funny names Similar to those above, please leave us a comment.

Click on any of the tabs "Facebook" "Twitter" or "Youtube" to post your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment